Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I attach my CV/Supporting Statement?
To attach your CV/Supporting Statement click the "Browse" button next to the
box, it will pop open a window that will let you look through files in your own
Find the file you wish to attach on your computer, select it and click "Open".
You will now see the name of the file you wish to submit, underneath the box.
2. What if I have attached the wrong document?
If the document that you see shown as the one that will be submitted is incorrect, just repeat step 1 above selecting the correct document.
3. Why do you ask for me to confirm my email address?
We send an email to the address you provide to confirm that we have received your on-line application, so it is important that we ensure that it is correct.
4. What if I do not want to or am unable to apply online?
If you prefer not to apply on-line then please contact us on 020 3137 3450 or email Harpal.firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, attaching a copy of your CV and supporting statement.
5. What if I have a technical problem with my application?
If you are trying to complete an online application for a current opportunity then please contact us on 020 3137 3450 or email Harpal.email@example.com. We will respond to any such questions within 2 working days at the maximum.
6. I have some feedback about the application process, who should I contact?
If you wish to provide us with some feedback about our online application process then please email Harpal.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Close Window or go to the Rockpools Homepage